Brick & Mortar COVID-19 Precautions
Escondido, CA, 92025
We've been preparing for this moment for months and we are thrilled to announce that we'll be re-opening our doors tomorrow, Saturday, May 23 at 11am! The safety of our staff and our customers remains our top priority, and so with that in mind, here are some of the precautions we're taking as we re-open:
- Limited Store Hours: 11a - 7p, 7 days a week
- Enhanced Cleaning/Sterilizing processes
- Installation of Sneeze Guards at Registers
- Face Masks Required for All Staff
- Limit the Number of People in the Store
- Require customers to wear face masks
- Kindly request that you stay home if you are sick, have a cough or fever
- Require that Social Distancing is Maintained.
- Make changes to how we buy items (See below for more details)
Current Selling Procedures
We've made some changes to the way that we buy items and we wanted to let you know how the new process works. Some of these are new and some of them are just reminders of how we do things:
- No Appointment necessary
- Items must be freshly laundered
- Happy to process a maximum of 2 shopping bags per customer
- Buying all seasons
- Paying Cash all items that we buy!
- Items must be picked up same day.
In addition, we have a new way to sell for customers who'd prefer to stay in their car: Curbside Drop-Off! Make sure you follow all the procedures above, but instead of bringing your items in, just give us a call at (760) 233-0002 and a team member will come out and get your items